The Confluence, a boutique lifestyle publicity, media, and marketing firm, is seeking a hungry self-
motivated and passionate Publicity Intern to learn the core elements of our operation and to be groomed
for growth within the world of digital public relations. We are looking for someone to train hard, learn our
systems and grow to be an indispensable part of our team.
Communication must come easy and you must have deep interests in at least a few of the following areas
that we service: Music, Film, Fashion, Technology, Music Festivals, Cosmetics, Design and Publishing
(Magazines), Sports, and Healthy Lifestyles.
The Confluence works with such clientele as Anastasia of Beverly Hills, General Electric, Budweiser, Beats
Antique, The Lucent Dossier Experience, and music festivals such as Lightning in a Bottle, Shambhala Music
Festival, the Coachella Do LaB stage, Envision Festival Costa Rica, Symbiosis, and many more.
We have a tight team and we are in need of another ninja to join us for a minimum of 20 hours each week.
Candidates must be as comfortable logging highly effective hours doing online research and spending time
inside spreadsheets as they are delivering official correspondence to high profile clientele.
- Candidates need to be currently enrolled in college
- Strong interest in public relations and the entertainment industry
- Strong communication, organization, research, time management, problem solving, multi tasking, and
administrative writing skills
- Ability to learn new skills and processes quickly. Must be very ‘teachable’ and absorb new knowledge
like a sponge
- Good knowledge of the internet, social media, and blogosphere
- Lightning quick computer skills (MS Office, Google Docs, Macs a plus)
- Profound work ethic, thick skin, and the ability to anticipate and offer creative suggestions when
- Deeply self motivated with the ability to log long days virtually as well as in person
- A superior grasp of the English language (both written and spoken)
- Can furnish your own laptop computer
- Reliable transportation to the westside and Downtown areas of Los Angeles
- Understanding or experience with social media or publicity
- Familiar with CRM and project management software
- Production experience(pre and post)
- Graphic/web design experience
- Experience working with teams located internationally
- Experience and an interest in the entertainment industry
- HTML coding experience
About The Company:
The Confluence is a boutique lifestyle publicity, media, and marketing firm. We help our clients identify
and communicate with their audience through online/published media and the worldwide blogosphere.
Our specialty is on digital publicity and content creation.
The Next Steps:
Please forward your Resume/CV along with a cover letter produced solely for this position, in particular
explaining why you are the best candidate, to email@example.com.